Bug in Linux driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-367.35 ?

I have a strange bug here. I installed NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-367.35 on an Opensuse Leap 42.1 system. Works locally quite well. However, I do get a segmentation fault under the following conditions:

1. I perform a “ssh -X” on an Opensuse 13.1 laptop with an Intel driver active there (Optimus system). 2) In the opened ssh-shell I start certain KDE applications as kate, kcalc remotely on the Leap system which use QT5.
    => segmentation fault

This particular error does NOT occur when driver NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-361.42.run is installed on the Opensuse Leap 42.1 system. So, there is something that was changed in between the driver versions which affects ssh -X operations and remotely executed KDE applications which use QT5.

Neither does this bug occur for other older KDE applications using QT4 or simple X-applications or e.g. Firefox.

A pretty strange thing is that when I perform “ssh -X” plus KDE applications from other Opensuse 13.2 and 13.1 systems with have older older nvidia drivers installed the bug does not occur either.

So, it seems that it is somehow specific for ssh -X between systems where one supports X11 by INTEL drivers (or others ?) and one on which NVIDIA-Linux-x86_64-367.35 is installed.

Do you need the valgrind output ?

Seems to be related to the observations of other people, too.
See