BUG REPORT : nvoglv64.DLL

hello,

I’m facing with this issue when running Agisoft Photoscan. Here is from the Event Viewer :

The description for Event ID 1 from source NVIDIA OpenGL Driver cannot be found. Either the component that raises this event is not installed on your local computer or the installation is corrupted. You can install or repair the component on the local computer.

If the event originated on another computer, the display information had to be saved with the event.

The following information was included with the event: 

Unable to recover from a kernel exception. The application must close.

Error code: 3 (subcode 2)
 (pid=8472 tid=8884 photoscan.exe 64bit)

Visit http://www.nvidia.com/page/support.html for more information.
Faulting application name: photoscan.exe, version: 1.0.0.1, time stamp: 0x59c12f98
Faulting module name: nvoglv64.DLL, version: 22.21.13.8569, time stamp: 0x598b83ff
Exception code: 0xc0000409
Fault offset: 0x0000000000ffee68
Faulting process id: 0x2118
Faulting application start time: 0x01d336f344e7ec03
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files\Agisoft\PhotoScan Pro\photoscan.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\nvoglv64.DLL
Report Id: 3757e1b8-279a-430c-bfb0-bc123ba5a32f
Faulting package full name: 
Faulting package-relative application ID:

PhotoScan Installed Version: 1.4.0.5076 64bit
Windows 10 Pro 64bit
Full Spec :
Core i7 6700K - with CM Seidon 240P
Gigabyte z270x gaming 7 - AORUS
Gigabyte GTX 1080Ti Xtreme Edition 11G AORUS with latest nvdia driver : 385.69
Elite Team 32 gb of RAM (8 gb x 4)
Samsung NVMe SSD 960 PRO 512 mb
HDD WDC Blue 4 tb

FYI, I have been reported to agisoft forum, they said it is openGL related issue
http://www.agisoft.com/forum/index.php?topic=7751.0

Strange, I have no issue when using laptop lenovo u41

It solved. I just got an email from nvidia :

Recently you requested personal assistance from our on-line support center. Below is a summary of your request and our response. We will assume your issue has been resolved if we do not hear from you within 72 hours. Thank you for allowing us to be of service to you.
Subject
Faulting module path: C:\Windows\SYSTEM32\nvoglv64.DLL

Response By Email (Sonal) (09/26/2017 04:28 PM)
Hello,

Thank you for your patience.

As per the system file, nvlddmkm.sys crash is reported as well.

The issue occurs when the Timeout Detection and Recovery (TDR) feature available in Windows Vista and Windows 7, 8 and 10 OS, detects that the graphics card (GPU) has not responded within a predetermined period of time and reinitializes it with the Windows Display Driver Model (WDDM) to prevent the need to reboot.

Since the graphic card is always drawing to your screen, Windows will often report the graphics card or its drivers as the problematic device after a system error.  In most cases, the problem is caused by another device or component in your system such as the motherboard, system memory, power supply or hard drive

So there are several factors that could cause such issue like OS corruption, driver corruption, RAM Issue, power issues, outdated motherboard BIOS, application / game specific and lastly the card itself.

For the troubleshooting purpose, please create registry back up as mentioned in the link http://ccm.net/faq/28961-windows-8-make-a-backup-of-the-registry

Once it is done, reboot the PC and perform the steps as below:

1. Goto registry editor (start -> run -> regedit)
2. Navigate yourself to HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE/System/CurrentControlSet/Control/GraphicsDrivers (make sure GraphicsDrivers is highlighted).
3. Right click -> New -> DWORD (32-bit) value -> Name it: TdrDelay -> double click it -> Set it to A (hexadecimal) or 10 (decimal).

Best regards,
Sonal
NVIDIA Customer Care

did the issue solve for you with mr.barnadib? I have a similar issue and tried this solution however didn’t work, do you have an email at which i could contact nvidea?