On Linux, our model editor window discards polygons from an animated model. This only occurs in the model editor window, which is a shared context with the other 3D rendering contexts. I believe the problem is related to the uniform buffers used to upload the bone data to the GPU; maybe they aren’t being shared properly between contexts:
Originally reported here:
Steps to Reproduce
- Install Leadwerks Game Engine on Ubuntu 14.04.
- Run the application.
- Click on the Assets tab in the side panel on the right.
- Navigate to the "Models/Characters/Crawler" folder.
- Double-click on the file "crawler.mdl" (not crawler.pfb).
- Press the play button at the bottom of the Model Editor window to render in real-time and view the polygon flickering.
Operating system version.
Ubuntu 14.04 64-bit, all other known versions of Linux.
GEForce 680, and all other known hardware.
Graphics driver version.
Nvidia 340.32 Driver
Display Control Panel settings for screen resolution, monitor configs, and driver settings.
Please contact us for a Steam key: