• Software Version
    DRIVE OS 6.0.6
  • Target OS
    Linux
  • SDK Manager Version
  • Host Machine Version
    native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS DOCKER Containers

Describe the bug

the ssm is used to control schedule switching of dwcgf-app.
In order to develop our own state machine of cgf-app, we want to create the custom ssm rather than using the vanillassm.

We started from the ssm demo, and created xplatform_ssm_demo1 that is derived from dwsamples located in driverorks-5.10/samples/src/ssm/samples/demo1/main.cpp and found it not capable to work with dwcgf-app.

To Reproduce

the core content of the https://github.com/ZhenshengLee/nv_driveworks_demo/blob/main/doc/module/ssm/demo1/LogFolder/common_cgf_app/Helloworld/dumpLaunchSpec.json is this

Expected behavior

the ssm is going to change the states of the cgf-app.

Actual behavior

we can see from the LogFolder that the cgf-app is not running properly.
The logfolder is in nv_driveworks_demo/doc/module/ssm/demo1/LogFolder/common_cgf_app/Helloworld at main · ZhenshengLee/nv_driveworks_demo · GitHub

Additional context

I have the QST

1. How to create the custom ssm to work with dwcgf and enable the schedule switching feature in app.json?

thanks.

Dear @lizhensheng,
I will check internally and update you on your request. Could you share why you want to use your custom SSM? Any issue with using vanilassm? This helps us to provide better guidance

I think the custom SSM is the solution for schedule switching of CGF.
If I am wrong, please provide the method to do schedule switching.

Friendly ping @SivaRamaKrishnaNV @VickNV for updates.

Dear @lizhensheng,
We have not provided source code to modify vanilassm to compile and create yout own custom SSM. You want to create your own SSM as vanilassm source is not shared?

OK, understood.

Yes, we would like to create our own SSM based on the ssm framework in driverorks-5.10/samples/src/ssm/samples/, Is there any possibilities to do this without vanilassm source?

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.