Build the kernel Orin

Hi,
The correct step is to copy self-built kernel/dtb to the folders generated by SDKManager. It may miss certain files if you don’t base on the folders generated by SDKmanager.

It still have nothing in the folder jetson_linux_35_1/document/Jetson_Linux_R35.1.0_aarch64/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/signed

It still have nothing in the folder jetson_linux_35_1/document/Jetson_Linux_R35.1.0_aarch64/Linux_for_Tegra/bootloader/signed

Hi,
Please base on this folder:

nvidia/nvidia_sdk/JetPack_5.0.2_Linux_JETSON_AGX_ORIN_TARGETS/Linux_for_Tegra/

Copy your self-built kernel image/dtb/dtbo to the folder so that you won’t miss any files.

In fact I would like to be able to do the whole step myself with commands, without installing SDKmanager. But these files have been missing. I’m following the steps in the documentation, so I’d like to know perhaps which command produced these files

Hi,
The files are not open source, so you cannot build it. Please download a complete release as the base and apply your self-built kernel files.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.