Building argus camera - missing include in CMakeLists.txt

There are a couple of missing entries in CMakeLists.txt files that break argus camera builds:

in tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples/manualWhiteBalance and userAutoExposure/CMakeLists.txt add :

${OPENGLES_INCLUDE_DIR} 

in the include_directories stanza.

Is there a better place to report stuff like this?

Hello, sperok:
Would you please provide more details about the issue you met?
(with SDK 24.2/Jetpack 2.3, tegra_multimedia_api can be compiled without any problem.)

I want to know the SDK version, compiling error log.

thanks.

br
Chenjian

@jachen - this was on a brand new TX1 with SDK 24.2/Jetpack 2.3 freshly installed doing a native (not cross) compile. I can’t recreate the exact conditions without overwriting my current working config and tight dev schedule won’t let me do that, so can’t give you any logs, sorry.

To verify - on a freshly installed system just look at tegra_multimedia_api/argus/samples/manualWhiteBalance and userAutoExposure/CMakeLists.txt files to see if ${OPENGLES_INCLUDE_DIR} is present.

Hello, sperok:
Thanks for pointing out that. We will check it internally.
As an workaround, you can install following packages first and compile should work:

sudo apt-get install -y libglm-dev libegl1-mesa-dev libgles2-mesa-dev

(After that please correct the symbol link of libEGL.so, libGL.so, libGLESv2.so to corresponding tegra libs, instead of mesa directory.)

br
Chenjian

@jachen - It was no problem getting it to work, I just added the directives in the files as indicated in my first message.

sperok,
Thanks for the report. It will be fixed in the next release.