Building PhysX 3.3.2 for iOS

I’m trying to build PhysX 3.3.2 for iOS. But I’m not getting any Extensions or Vehicle lib’s when building from XCode (Version 6.1 6A1052d, OS X 10.10)

What is wrong with the XCode project?

I’m assuming you have a source license, but what problems are issues are you encountering ? Saying I’m having a hard times give no indication as to what the problem could be.

Is there any output from the compiler to indicate that the libraries refused to build? I don’t have a Mac handy right now, but I recall that you had to kick off the extensions and vehicles builds separately from the core libraries.

No it was no issue. :D

It is just not building it by default. (I missed the scheme-selection section.)

(I have a source license.)

When I build the extension lib I get the following error.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ios/Source/PhysXExtensions/src/serialization/Binary/SnConvX_Output.cpp:105:14: error: expected ')'
static PxU64 ntohll(const PxU64 value)
             ^
In file included from xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ios/Source/PhysXExtensions/src/serialization/Binary/SnConvX_Output.cpp:28:
In file included from ../../PhysXExtensions/src/serialization/Binary/SnConvX.h:31:
In file included from ../../../Include/extensions/PxBinaryConverter.h:37:
In file included from ../../../Include/common/PxPhysXCommonConfig.h:37:
In file included from ../../../Include/foundation/Px.h:43:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/stdlib.h:65:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/sys/wait.h:186:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/machine/endian.h:35:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/arm/endian.h:75:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/sys/_endian.h:140:25: note: expanded from macro 'ntohll'
#define ntohll(x)       __DARWIN_OSSwapInt64(x)
                        ^
In file included fromxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx/ios/Source/PhysXExtensions/src/serialization/Binary/SnConvX_Output.cpp:28:
In file included from ../../PhysXExtensions/src/serialization/Binary/SnConvX.h:31:
In file included from ../../../Include/extensions/PxBinaryConverter.h:37:
In file included from ../../../Include/common/PxPhysXCommonConfig.h:37:
In file included from ../../../Include/foundation/Px.h:43:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/stdlib.h:65:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/sys/wait.h:186:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/machine/endian.h:35:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/arm/endian.h:75:
In file included from /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/sys/_endian.h:130:
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/iPhoneOS.platform/Developer/SDKs/iPhoneOS8.1.sdk/usr/include/libkern/_OSByteOrder.h:78:30: note: expanded from macro '__DARWIN_OSSwapInt64'
    (__builtin_constant_p(x) ? __DARWIN_OSSwapConstInt64(x) : _OSSwapInt64(x))

I think there is a collision with “ntohll”. I removed the function with the same name in SnConvX_Output.cpp and with that fix it builds.