Building platform with public_sources.tbz2

Hi.

I am working on the Xavier NX module and I am using Ubuntu for development and cross compiling.

I have obtained the kernel using git and have compiled and created a kernel release.

I have been reviewing the different methods to get source and build and have noticed that the sources are available in the file public_sources.tbz2 exists. I see that this tbz2 file contains atf kernel trusty u-boot. I will want to include include/modify trusty, u-boot/cboot. Are there git sources for trusty and u-boot and all the sources found in the tbz2 file. Is it better to use the public_sources.tbz2?

Can you advice me which method I should use to obtain sources. Can the scripts, such as nv_public_src_build.sh etc. be used when cross compiling on Ubuntu?

Thanks
Malcolm

Check below document for sync kernel source code from git, others need download from download center like you got public_sources.tbz2.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/kernel_custom.html#

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.