Building Real-Time Video AI Applications

I am having issues with Step 4 of my coding assessment. I have updated all ‘Fixme’ portions correctly I believe, but nothing gets written to the answer text file. I would like some help/direction on this. I noticed that the video file paths cannot be accessed but I am unsure if this is causing the issue. The app uses the Dashcamnet model.

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
• The pipeline being used

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) - GPU

• DeepStream Version - 6.4

• TensorRT Version - 8.6.1

• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs) - bugs

• The pipeline being used - GStreamer 1.20.3
Sample app - DashCamNet
Config File -
[property]

gpu-id=0

net-scale-factor= 0.00392156862

tlt-model-key=tlt_encode

tlt-encoded-model=/dli/task/ngc_assets/trafficcamnet_vpruned_v1.0/resnet18_trafficcamnet_pruned.etlt

labelfile-path=/dli/task/ngc_assets/trafficcamnet_vpruned_v1.0/labels.txt

int8-calib-file=/dli/task/ngc_assets/trafficcamnet_vpruned_v1.0/dashcamnet_int8.txt

input-dims=3;720;1280;0

uff-input-blob-name=input_1

batch-size= 1

process-mode= 1

model-color-format= 0

0=FP32, 1=INT8, 2=FP16 mode

network-mode= 0

num-detected-classes= 4

interval=0

gie-unique-id=1

output-blob-names=output_bbox/BiasAdd;output_cov/Sigmoid

cluster-mode=0

which sample are you testing or referring to? could you share the whole log?

I am unsure what specific log you want me to share. Could you please give me more directions on what to share?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore. Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

what do you mean about " ‘Fixme’ portions", " file paths"? if you need Dashcamnet sample, please refer to config_infer_primary_dashcamnet.yml

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.