Could not find module FindOpenCV.cmake or a configuration file for package

OpenCV.

Adjust CMAKE_MODULE_PATH to find FindOpenCV.cmake or set OpenCV_DIR to the

directory containing a CMake configuration file for OpenCV. The file will

have one of the following names:

OpenCVConfig.cmake

opencv-config.cmake

– GCC >= 4.3

CMake Error: The following variables are used in this project, but they are set to NOTFOUND.

Please set them or make sure they are set and tested correctly in the CMake files:

CUDA_CUT_INCLUDE_DIR (ADVANCED)

used as include directory in directory /cudatemplates/testing

– Configuring incomplete, errors occurred![/codebox]

I tried blindly googling for the two missing files, but that didn’t work out for me. I found files with correct names, but they in turn gave errors.

Perhaps you could contact the author of the package: Markus Grabner from the above sourceforge website?

Looking at the source, it appears that you may need CMake 2.8, which is in release candidate mode currently: http://www.cmake.org/files/v2.8/

I already have sent a mail to the author :) I have yet to receive a reply.

Hmm, I’m using 2.6.4. I thought Cmake had a built in “min_cmake_version” or somesuch, so I didn’t think that in itself could be a problem.

Maybe I will try out 2.8, or perhaps I’ll wait for 2.8 to be released and hit my package system. With a second rc out, one could hope release isn’t to far off.

You are right that CMake does have a minimum version required feature, but the developer has to actually make use of it. :)

Hehe, you don’t say ;) I meant that I expected it to be used. Especially if one requires a version that isn’t released yet. Oh well, my mistake.

I could have looked myself ofc, but I’m unfamiliar with cmake, so I can’t make much sense from it.