Building Video AI Applications at the Edge on Jetson Nano

I am working my way through this Lesson and seem to be having network issues that I cannot resolve. I can view the camera in the Regression Analysis of the Getting to know the Jetson Nano. However, in the next topic, the one in the title of this topic, I cannot seem to connect to the data stream with VLC. I created a video taken directly from the screen of my laptop. First showing the first topic which was successful then next showing the second topic results.
I’m sure I’m doing something wrong and the community is good at finding it.

Joe

Hi,
There are examples for UDP/RTSP in Jetson Nano FAQ

Q: Is there any example of running RTSP streaming?
Q: Is there an example for running UDP streaming?

Please refer to the steps and give it a try.

Uhhh. I don’t wanna try anything new. Just trying to get the cookbook Jupyter Notebook lesson to run. I merely guessed at the appropriate category and tags for my help request and fear I misled everyone to think I am interested in special gstreamer applications. I read the FAQ as you suggested and have no idea what it means. Thank goodness I didn’t pay for the course. It was a free topic. Wish I could get stuff to work BEFORE I tried working on my own. That doesn’t look possible with this Dev Kit. Maybe there is something else I could do with it like drive a car.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.