Bumblebee + CUDA7.0 working but problems compiling examples 1 of 2

I can’t seem to write all in a single post.
I have installed Bumblebee and CUDA 7.0.
Running deviiceQuery reports a pass:

optirun --no-xorg ./deviceQuery
./deviceQuery Starting...

CUDA Device Query (Runtime API) version (CUDART static linking)

Detected 1 CUDA Capable device(s)

Device 0: "GeForce GTX 860M"
  Compute Mode:
     < Default (multiple host threads can use ::cudaSetDevice() with device simultaneously) >

deviceQuery, CUDA Driver = CUDART, CUDA Driver Version = 7.0, CUDA Runtime Version = 7.0, NumDevs = 1, Device0 = GeForce GTX 860M
Result = PASS

however,compiling the examples, didn’t go completely well. I got two problems :

1. At the start of the compilation:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WARNING - No MPI compiler found.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CUDA Sample "simpleMPI" cannot be built without an MPI Compiler.
This will be a dry-run of the Makefile.
For more information on how to set up your environment to build and run this 
sample, please refer the CUDA Samples documentation and release notes
[@] mpicxx -I../../common/inc -o simpleMPI_mpi.o -c simpleMPI.cpp

I found this https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/706720/no-mpi-compiler-found/
Unfortunately the commands suggested do not work on Opensuse13.2 I use.
Can you suggest equivalent programs on my platform ?

If you don’t plan to do MPI work, you can safely ignore this. It’s just a sample code.

If you do plan to do MPI work, and you have no idea how to install MPI on your platform (?), that really isn’t a CUDA issue. For example:

https://forums.opensuse.org/showthread.php/445107-Installing-MPI-library

If you are building sample codes, and you issue make -k instead of just make, it will attempt to build all the samples, rather than stopping at a failure.

Thank you for your reply. I don’t know what MPI is, I was just worried that the compilation of the examples hadn’t worked properly and that there could be other problems using CUDA later on.