Burn your own system on jetson platform

I want to run our self-developed μc/os system on jetson xavier nx platform. What do I need to do? Can I start up normally only by modifying the boot program?

hello 382535941,

here’s Ubuntu sample root file system we used in the download center, L4T Sample Root File System.
you may have customization, please check developer guide, Setting Up Your File System for reference.
thanks

Is there any detailed documentation for the hardware interfaces of this device such as memory, CPU, GPU, accelerator, etc.?

hello 382535941,

may I have more details about your usage for asking hardware interfaces?
could you please check Jetson Xavier NX Product Design Guide for reference,
thanks

I want to write my own system for Jetson Xavier NX, so I would like to know more about how to write a new bootloader and how to control these device.

hello 382535941,

please check NVIDIA L4T, you may access r32.5 L4T Driver Package (BSP) Sources for reference.
there’re also documentation you may refer to for building bootloader binaries.
thanks

when I check L4T R32.4.3 ’ s driver package, I can’t find a directory named ‘samplefs’ under tools. Is it renamed?

hello 382535941,

you may access Jetson download center, there’re L4T Sample Root File System .
thanks

Can I run my own system just by modifying its root file system? (My system is not Linux)

hello 382535941,

may I know what’s the OS it is?

μC/OS -II. We have successfully run it on another arm board, and now we hope to port it to this jetson platform to continue our research.

hello 382535941,

please migrate it and you may also check NVIDIA L4T for available sources.
thanks

Do you mean to burn our binary program into the SD card first, and then check the specific boot process according to the document?

hello 382535941,

you may apply the NVIDIA user space libraries with the apply_binaries.sh script file to installs the binaries;
please check developer guide, Setting Up Your File System for reference.
thanks

should I write my rootfs by myself or I could also use nv_build_samplefs.sh to generate rootfs of my system?

hello 382535941,

you may customize it and create another new tarball file.
please also check Topic 42944 as see-also for creating a custom rootfs.
thanks

May I know which files in the BSP source below are related to the operation of the hardware?

hello 382535941,

it’s kernel_src package, there’ll be kernel sources and also device tree sources for reference.
thanks

where can I get the device tree sources?

hello 382535941,

there’ll be two folders after you extract kernel_src.tbz2 package.
it’s kernel/ for the kernel sources; and hardware/ for the device tree sources.
thanks