Calculate_jitter: cannot get current running_time

I use deepstream play rtsp source from my mediaserver, it can’t work.
my mediaserver work as hik ip camera rtsp proxy server.when I play
I got this warnning message: rtpsource rtpsource.c:986:calculate_jitter: cannot get current running_time
I guess the error maked by rtp timestamp field, but I just transmit the timestamp from the camera
I don’t known what happen

What is the stream video format of your ip camera? If it is h264, please try the following pipeline command to check whether the ip camera stream can be received by gstreamer pipeline. If the video format is h265, please replace rtph264depay with rtph265depay.

gst-launch-1.0 --gst-debug=3 rtspsrc location=rtsp://xxxxx ! rtph264depay ! fakesink

If this pipeline can not work, you need to check the rtsp server(ip camera) configuration. The error of “calculate_jitter: cannot get current running_time” means there is something wrong with the RTP packets. It has nothing to do with DeepStream.

thank you, I have fixed the bug, It’s exactly caused by rtp packets. I compared my rtp header with the camera rtp header, then found that the camera generate sps, pps, sei before the I frame. These packet must share the same timestamp in rtp, and the rtp marker flag must set to 0 to indicate it’s not a finished rtp packet.Alter these problem, the deepstream decoded the stream valid