Calibration table for yolov3 custom model

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU) Jetson
• DeepStream Version 5.1
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only) 4.5.1
• TensorRT Version 7.0
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

Hello

I’m trying to create a calibration table for a custom yolov3 model. I searched for a solution and found this:

1. Import TensorRT:

import tensorrt as trt

1. Similar to test/validation files, use a set of input files as a calibration files dataset. Make sure the calibration files are representative of the overall inference data files. For TensorRT to use the calibration files, we need to create a batchstream object. A batchstream object are used to configure the calibrator.

NUM_IMAGES_PER_BATCH = 5 batchstream = ImageBatchStream(NUM_IMAGES_PER_BATCH, calibration_files)

1. Create an Int8_calibrator object with input nodes names and batch stream:

Int8_calibrator = EntropyCalibrator([“input_node_name”], batchstream)

1. Set INT8 mode and INT8 calibrator:

config.set_flag(trt.BuilderFlag.INT8) config.int8_calibrator = Int8_calibrator

My question is where do I put this code? In what file?

Thanks

Hi @p.carvalho ,
About INT8 calibration, please refer to TensorRT sample - /usr/src/tensorrt/samples/sampleINT8

Hi

Thank you for your fast response. I tried to use a calibrator from mnist and I was able to run my code to build a table.
The thing is the table was not created, where I conclude that only calling the calibrator is not enough for the generation. I would like to ask exactly what is the line of code that creates the table.

With my understanding of the process, I thought that the following code line was enough

Int8_calibrator = calib.PythonEntropyCalibrator(“test.txt”, “”, 5)

Where test.txt is the file with the paths of the images I want to use for calibration and 5 is the batch.

Thank you

please check Developer Guide :: NVIDIA Deep Learning TensorRT Documentation and TRT sample I mentioned above