I am sure all of you are aware of the situation we are all in when it comes COVID-19.
Besides dealing with the virus we now have to find a way to get society back in gear and moving yet also not re spread the virus. When business open back up they are going to have to prove that they are making there customers adhere to social distancing requirements.
I think if we put our collective heads together we can come up with a social distancing application for the nano using Deepstream that we can deploy in mass.
Here are just some ideas to start:
- It has to be fairly inexpensive so it can be deployed in mass,
- It has to have some type of GUI interface to display info.
- It has to be able stream so it can be viewed from any mobile device that can log onto a business WIFI.
- It has to be able to indicate when two or more consumers are to close.
- It has to have some kind of way to show where in a business there are locations where consumers are congregating so the business can find ways to mitigate this.
I believe we already have most of what we need with Deepstream and the Nano.
I have shown that the Nano can run 4 I.P cameras with a POE switch using Deepstream and detect people at 24 FPS.
All the components for this project cost around 200$
Come on you smart people what do we have to lose.