Camera filter applied on camera connected to port1

Hello guys
I recently bought a jetson nano B01 (with 2 CSI camera connection ports). I connected 2 8MP cameras to the ports and I noticed by using the same settings on the cameras I am taking different pictures. The picture from port 1 seems to have a light brown filter applied compared to the picture from port 0. When I am changing ports the camera the “Filter” continues to be applied to the picture from port 1.
Here is my code

import cv2

sensor_id=0
capture_width=3264
capture_height=2464
display_width=3264
display_height=2464
framerate=20
flip_method=0
camSet='nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id='+str(sensor_id)+' !  video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width='+str(capture_width)+', height='+str(capture_height)+', format=NV12, framerate=21/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method= '+str(flip_method)+' ! video/x-raw, width='+str(display_width)+', height='+str(display_height)+', format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=BGR ! appsink'

#Initialize second camera
sensor_id2=1
capture_width2=3264
capture_height2=2464
display_width2=3264
display_height2=2464
framerate2=20
flip_method2=0
camSet2='nvarguscamerasrc sensor-id='+str(sensor_id2)+' !  video/x-raw(memory:NVMM), width='+str(capture_width2)+', height='+str(capture_height2)+', format=NV12, framerate=21/1 ! nvvidconv flip-method= '+str(flip_method2)+' ! video/x-raw, width='+str(display_width2)+', height='+str(display_height2)+', format=BGRx ! videoconvert ! video/x-raw, format=BGR ! appsink'

cap = cv2.VideoCapture(camSet, cv2.CAP_GSTREAMER)
font=cv2.FONT_HERSHEY_SIMPLEX
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_WIDTH,display_width)
cap.set(cv2.CAP_PROP_FRAME_HEIGHT,display_height)

captureImage=0
cap2 = cv2.VideoCapture(camSet2, cv2.CAP_GSTREAMER)    
while captureImage==0:
    success2, captimg = cap2.read()
    if success2:        
        cv2.imwrite("photo01.jpg",captimg) 
        cap2.release()
        captureImage=1
    else:
        captureImage=0
captureImage=0
while captureImage==0:
    success, captimg2 = cap.read()
    if success:        
        cv2.imwrite("photo00.jpg",captimg2) 
        cap2.release()
        captureImage=1
    else:
        captureImage=0

Here is the picture from port 0

Here is the picture from port 1

Any suggestion about how can I remove it?

Please confirm by MMAPI sample argus_camera.

Is it any other way to confirm it because I cant install argus_camera?

Try nvgstcapture-1.0

I tried nvgstcapture-1.0 and I can still confirm that the filter is also slightly applied

Sorry I can’t tell the different from the attached pictures.
Could you reveal it.

Thanks

The difference between this phots may be hard to seem due to the forum photo compression. I attach a photo captured with nvgstcapture-1.0. Inside the square I cropped a photo captures the same spot from port 0, the photo outside the square is captured from port 1. As you can hopefully see, the colors outside the square are captured a little bit more reddish/ brownish as if the photo was taken at a different time of the day with different lighting (e.g. golden hours sunset).
P.S.
because after uploading the photo the area around the square was smoothed out and the colors are changed
I attach a wetransfer link with the photo; WeTransfer - Send Large Files & Share Photos Online - Up to 2GB Free
The difference can be spotted more clearly by comparing the square color with the left corner’s colors.