camera ISP evaluate About TX2

I would like to use TX2’s ISP funtion, to make a camera product . And I did not use the 3A(AF/AE/AWB) fuction inside, but use my own 3A algorithm. So, I need to evaluate 2 points: First, if the ISP fuction meet the my requirements; Second,if the 3A statistics match my own 3A Alg. I would like to find the detailed datasheet about ISP , But only found very simple like these:
-Bayer domain hardware noise reduction
-Per-channel black-level compensation
-High-order lens-shading compensation
-3x3 color transform
-Bad pixel correction
-Programmable coefficients for de-mosaic with color artifact reduction
Color Artifact Reduction: a two-level (horizontal and vertical) low-pass filtering scheme that is used to reduce/remove
any color artifacts that may result from Bayer signal processing and the effects of sampling an image.
-Enhanced down scaling quality
-Edge Enhancement
Attachments

It is too simple , And My question is:
1)if “noise reduction” including temporal niose reduction(TNR) and spatial noise reduction?
2)if "Bad pixel corrction " including static bad pixel correction and dynamic correction?(and can correct how many pixels most with static bad pixel correction?)
3)if the TX1 support D-zoom fution ,and max d-zoom rate is ?
4)about 3A statistics :
A) AE ---- if the histograms is the all picture’s or only some select zones?
B) AWE---- if the region averages exclude any pixel ,such as some big red pixel which not gray pixel?
C) AF----- what kind of filter ? FIR or IIR ? and how many filter? how many regions provide (12*12,or more?)?

1. how many frames delay in the TX1 ISP process? such as “mipi sensor—>VI(1frame)—>ISP(1frame)—>VPSS(1frame)—>VO(1frame), 4frame delay for local HDMI Display”.
  2. can you provide more datasheet about the isp fuction detaild introduce, and the softwarwe control interface?

thank you.

I believe it’s dup topic with https://devtalk.nvidia.com/default/topic/1007117 also this is for TX2, but I think there’s few different with them.

-----it’s dup, but the topic of tx1 not reply also:
Hi, ShaneCCC

Thanks for your reply.
I had read the document and video you provided. And I found that, this is all most about the app level, which describing how to open a camera device, and get video stream. But what i need is in the driver level(frameworks level, kernal level), which i can config the isp parameter such as RGB2RGB Matrix,Gamma table,demosaicing, noise reduce … these fuction is provided by TX1’s hardware isp pipeline, and not provided by GPU.
the page 11 of “getting-started-jetpack-camera-api.pdf” document showing the ISP subsysterm function,this is help me to understand the isp pipeline. but i need more information about the isp pipeline, such as the question above:
1)if “noise reduction” including temporal niose reduction(TNR) and spatial noise reduction?
2)if "Bad pixel corrction " including static bad pixel correction and dynamic correction?(and can
correct how many pixels most with static bad pixel correction?)

3)if the TX1 support D-zoom fution ,and max d-zoom rate is ?
4)about 3A statistics :
A) AE ---- if the histograms is the all picture’s or only some select zones?
B) AWE---- if the region averages exclude any pixel ,such as some big red pixel which not
gray pixel?
C) AF----- what kind of filter ? FIR or IIR ? and how many filter? how many regions provide
(12*12,or more?)?
5) how many frames delay in the TX1 ISP process? such as “mipi sensor—>VI(1frame)—>ISP
(1frame)—>VPSS(1frame)—>VO(1frame), 4frame delay for local HDMI Display”.

can you show me more details about the isp pipeline & isp turning tool, and the source interfaces in frameworks/kernal to config the isp paremeter.

thank you.
Attachments