Camera Not Showing Up in /Dev for Jetson NX

I’m trying to use a Basler daA2500-60mci MIPI camera but when connecting the camera to Xavier NX board it does not show up in /dev despite the green LED on it lighting up to indicate it’s connected. Connecting a Basler usb camera causes it to show up int /dev as well. Is there any additional steps I need to take in order to use the MIPI camera?

For CSI camera need implement driver for it.

https://docs.nvidia.com/jetson/l4t/index.html#page/Tegra%20Linux%20Driver%20Package%20Development%20Guide/camera_sensor_prog.html#wwpID0E0FB0HA

The page you linked mentions comparing the difference between imx185.c files, however on my machine I have no imx185.c file under my i2c media drivers. Is there somewhere else I should look for the camera driver? Here’s the contents of my folder

companion@companion:/usr/src/linux-headers-4.9.201-tegra-ubuntu18.04_aarch64/kernel-4.9/drivers/media/i2c$ ls
cx25840  Kconfig  m5mols  Makefile  s5c73m3  smiapp  soc_camera

Checking the kernel customization in the same document to download the kernel source then should be able find it.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.