CAN Communication with Xavier NX

Hello,

I am currently working on a project, which involves interfacing of Xavier NX dev board with a existing CAN bus networks. The network has 2 existing CAN message IDs, Bus operates at 250 kbps of baud rate & uses CAN 2.0B standard.

I am using CAN transceiver provided by Waveshare for accessing the CANH and CANL from NX board. I have done all the pre required CAN configurations in the Xavier boot sequence using mttcan module.

The issue is, I am able to get the data from one CAN msg ID but not from the other one when I tried using candump can0 command in terminal. And also I get CRC error, passive state error & bit error in boot screen when I reboot or power on the Xavier board.

First I thought it is because of bad termination, but then I hooked up my CANBus Analyzer tool to the bus and I am receiving all the CAN ID messages properly.
So it must be a software related issue, if I am not wrong. Please help me out.

I am using following configuration commands for enabling CAN:
sudo busybox devmem 0x0c303000 32 0x0000C400
sudo busybox devmem 0x0c303008 32 0x0000C458

sudo modprobe can
sudo modprobe can_raw
sudo modprobe mttcan

sudo ip link set can0 type can bitrate 250000 dbitrate 2000000 berr-reporting on fd on
sudo ip link set up can0

Please refer to below topic to see if can help:

Hi akshayparab,
You have configured CAN correctly on xavier.
Since you are receiving messages with one ID and not from other ID.
Can you please share your message details or any script you are running. I want to see sequence of steps you are following so that I can check the same with my setup.

Thanks,
Shubhi