I would like to use two root filesystem partition for ota update as below
- mmcblk0p1 : original system1
- mmcblk0p33 : new system2
I have made new partition and burned system2 image file into the new partition successfuly.
- /dev/mmcblk0p33 have mounted well
- On bootup time, I have changed “'root=/dev/mmcblk0p33” from “cbootargs” by using uboot command for select the new boot partition.
- And now I can see the new rootfs.
- But loaded kernel seems to be the previous one(system1’s /boot/Image).
How can I set the system2’s /boot/Image for boot kernel?
Thanks in advance.