Can not find io.h

I want usehFile = _findfirst(p.assign(path).append("\\*").c_str(), &fileinfo)) != -1 to read filelist. but when i make this code i got some error like thisfatal error: io.h: No such file or directory

Somewhere you are trying to use the header file “io.h”. Either the file does not exist, or you did not include its location in the search path. A lot depends on the software you are compiling, but you could consider a header to be the “devel” version of a given package if in a standard location (which you are apparently missing), or else it could be part of some local custom software (and the custom search path does not correctly point to the file).

What are you building, and are you building it directly on the NX? Do you have something similar to “#include <io.h>” near the top of that file?

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one. Thanks

This issue seems not related to “kernel” at all. Please specify your question more clearly.