I power on the nx on my custom board, the serial port print message as below:
the delay a flew minutes, then enter the login page.
I cannot find nvpmode.conf on the /etc/,the jetson_release also the error about nvpmode, How can I do to recover this.
Check whether your BSP rootfs has it or not. If even that directory does not have it either, then you need to prepare your BSP again…
My Bsp have the nvpmode, I used the sdcard to flash the rootfs, I means, how can I restore the nvpmode.
How did you prepare your sdcard? Is it a extra sdcard slot on your custom board or it is on the module?
I used the nx module on my custom carrier:
these are the flow which I execute:
1.I change the sdmmc3 status to okay;
2.I set the sd detect pin;
3. mkfs ext4 for the sdcartd and cp the rootfs which is below the sdk;
4. insert the sdcard to sd slot, linux can find it by lsblk, and it’s mount ok;
5. then I change the extlinux.conf, add mmcblk1p1 to it;
6. I reboot and rootfs can be loaded by sd card;
7. I find ubuntu can not login by hdmi;
Please treat your nano and nx issue as different cases… Share two logs for each case.
this case is only for nx.
There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue any more.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
So are you going to share any log here?
This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.