DRIVE OS 6.0.4 (rev. 1)
DRIVE OS 6.0.4 SDK
other

Target Operating System
[*] Linux
QNX
other

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-D00)
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-C00)
[*] DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (not sure its number)
other

SDK Manager Version
[*] 1.9.2.10884
other

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with SDK Manager
[*] native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
native Ubuntu Linux 18.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers
other

When running /usr/local/driveworks/tools/stmvizschedule,the screen prints as follows:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “stmvizschedule.py”, line 5, in
File “/tmp/stm_scratch_c1d8063b46d/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 493, in exec_module
File “av/stm/compiler/viz/stmviz.py”, line 24, in
File “/tmp/stm_scratch_c1d8063b46d/venv/lib/python3.6/site-packages/PyInstaller/loader/pyimod03_importers.py”, line 493, in exec_module
File “bokeh/plotting/init.py”, line 57, in
File “bokeh/plotting/figure.py”, line 26, in
File “bokeh/core/properties.py”, line 242, in
File “bokeh/core/property/any.py”, line 31, in
File “bokeh/core/property/bases.py”, line 38, in
File “bokeh/util/dependencies.py”, line 28, in
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named ‘packaging.version’; ‘packaging’ is not a package
[925] Failed to execute script stmvizschedule

Dear @lizhaoyi,
Could you run the tool on host instead of docker? Do you see any issue?

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV
Yes,I tried.It’s the same on host. Please note ‘/venv/lib/python3.6/’ and I think the error caused by it.

Dear @lizhaoyi,
I notice it is known issue and is fixed in next DW release. Does this issue block your development?

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV,
Yeah.I need to know the order in which runnables are executed for the program to run properly.So I have two questions:
1.How can I get the expected order of exeecution?
2.How can I trace the actual execution order?

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV

When will the next DW release be published?

Thanks.

Dear @lizhensheng,
1.How can I get the expected order of exeecution?

The expected order of execution is defined by the .stm file which can be visualized by stmvizschedule tool. But as tool is not working, You may rely on stmvizgraph tool to view runnable dependencies

1. How can I trace the actual execution order?

The actual execution order can be traced by using the stmanalytics tool on the log created by stm_master after schedule execution.
To create a log during schedule execution, use the -l flag along with stm_master.

The next release date is not final and may take few months.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.