Can someone confirm that the Jetson has no secure boot sequence?

Still waiting for my back-ordered board, so I figure I’d ask some questions that I probably should have asked first.

1. I am interested in having the ROM boot stage directly load my own code, and I want all three exception levels available for my code. Can somebody confirm that their are no secure boot sequences initially programmed into the SoC?

2. The documentation looks pretty good after a cursory glance, especially compared to a certain other SoC vendor that I won’t name, but can somebody confirm that there is enough documentation for me to figure out how to use all the peripherals without reverse engineering kernel drivers or something? Especially for the biggies like the DMA controller and IOMMU, full reference-level docs would pretty much be a requirement for me.

1. By default, L4T BSP won’t enable secure boot so you are good to go.
  2. "enough documentation for me to figure out how to use all the peripherals
    => there is design guide, TRM and apps notes. We believe we offer documentation to enable your design and will continue to enhance coverage as needed. If you see insufficient aspect, please state it clearly on the Forum.

Thank you, that is excellent news.