Can the Tiler's columns, rows, width, and height properties be updated when in a playing state?

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
I’m having trouble updating the Tiler’s columns, rows, width, and height properties when dynamically adding and removing sources while the Pipeline is playing. The Tiler seems to be able to add tiles when new streams are added, and I can update the Tiler output width and height. But I’m unable to explicitly remove tiles or change the width and height after removing a source.

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
This can be reproduced with the deepstream_rt_src_add_del.py example with a simple addition. The example sets the properties just once prior to playing the pipeline with the following.

tiler.set_property("rows",tiler_rows)
    tiler.set_property("columns",tiler_columns)
    tiler.set_property("width", TILED_OUTPUT_WIDTH)
    tiler.set_property("height", TILED_OUTPUT_HEIGHT)

But I’m unable to update the properties if I add similar code in the add_sources and remove_sources functions.

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)

We cannot support change the tiler’s property when the pipeline is running now. Thanks

So show-source is the only property that can be updated when playing?

No, I mean in the deepstream_rt_src_add_del.py demo, we adjust the tiler’s colum and rows according to the source_id automatically. You don’t have to set these parameters.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.