Can tx1 USB0 be used only as a Recovery Mode? Can I use it as another interface?

Can tx1 USB0 be used only as a Recovery Mode? Can I use it as another interface?

When not in recovery mode, you can use it as a normal USB2 port via a USB micro-B adapter like so:

External Media

Just an addition of information: The physical connector on that port is an “On the Go” (OTG) connector. This means it accepts a type “A” or a type “B” connector. When acting as a device (recovery mode) it is expected a type-B connector is used. When using a type-A connector in that port and booted normally it acts as a normal USB port.

The regular cable used for flashing is a type-B. Should the port not work as a normal port it would imply your cable is type-B.

If i only use USB0 DM and DP two signal lines, can be used as type A?

On the developer carrier board USB0 is marked for the micro-A/B connector, so if this is the developer carrier board, then yes. If this is a custom board, then if the device tree is set up the same as for the carrier board, then I would also think “yes”. So if this port won’t work for recovery mode on a custom board it probably implies that either the board isn’t in recovery mode, or that the device tree isn’t set up for that port.