Can Write multiple OrinNX QSPI flash rom's at same time?

Hello NVIDIA enginner.

I have a question. I would appreciate it if you could answer.

The product I am working on using OrinNX, and one of our current issue is the time it takes to write the bootloader to the OrinNX QSPI flash ROM.
So we are exploring ways to improve efficiency by performing simultaneous writes on multiple units.
However, it appears that we might not be successfully writing the bootloader to the QSPI flash ROM.

Here’s the context that led to this question:
I conducted experimental tests using an OrinNano Devkit equipped with OrinNX and an NVMe SSD.
Following the instructions in the Developer Guide, I attempted multiple writes using the massflash feature.
The resulting log in the mfi_product directory showed successful data writes to the NVMe SSD, but it seems that the OrinNX QSPI flash ROM did not receive the bootloader write based on the log.

command history

sudo BOARDID=3767 BOARDSKU=0001 FAB=300 BOARDREV= ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh \
    --external-device nvme0n1p1 -c tools/kernel_flash/flash_l4t_nvme_rootfs_ab_for_product.xml \
    -p "-c bootloader/generic/cfg/flash_t234_qspi.xml" --no-flash --massflash 5 --network usb0 product nvme0n1p1

cd mfi_product
sudo ./tools/kernel_flash/l4t_initrd_flash.sh  --flash-only --network usb0 --massflash 5 

Is it possible to perform simultaneous writes to the QSPI flash ROM on multiple OrinNX units? Could you provide guidance on how to achieve this?

When I ran mass-flash again, I saw logs with ‘4t_flash_from_kernel: Starting to flash to qspi’ and ‘l4t_flash_from_kernel: Successfully flash the qspi,’ so it was successful. I will close the question.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.