Cannot access files from Isaac Mount [proxy]

Hi,

I am trying to install a localhost Nucleus server and mount the Isaac samples to it. When installing the Nucleus server, the following error message pops up:

Failed to connect to the discovery service using port-based routing (ws://localhost:3333):  {
  target: {
    _events: {
      message: '[function] function i(e){t.call(this,new r(e,this))}',
      open: '[function] function u(){t.call(this,new a(this))}',
      error: '[function] function l(e){t.call(this,new o(e,this))}',
      close: '[function] function c(e,n){t.call(this,new s(e,n,this))}'
    },
    _eventsCount: 4,
    _binaryType: 'arraybuffer',
    _closeCode: 1006,
    _closeFrameReceived: false,
    _closeFrameSent: false,
    _closeMessage: '',
    _closeTimer: null,
    _extensions: {},
    _protocol: '',
    _readyState: 3,
    _receiver: null,
    _sender: null,
    _socket: null,
    _bufferedAmount: 0,
    _isServer: false,
    _redirects: 0,
    _url: 'ws://localhost:3333',
    _req: null
  },
  type: 'error',
  error: 'Error: connect ECONNREFUSED 127.0.0.1:3333\n' +
    '    at TCPConnectWrap.afterConnect [as oncomplete] (net.js:1141:16)'
}

Adding the Isaac samples mount with both Cloudfront links is possible afterwards. Nevertheless, I cannot download any files to my local filestructure through http://localhost:8080/omniverse://127.0.0.1/Isaac/ and launching Isaac Sim reports the following:

2022-04-22 09:42:46 [48,809ms] [Warning] [omni.isaac.core.utils.nucleus] Connection Timeout after 5.0 seconds for https://ov-isaac.s3.us-west-1.amazonaws.com

Please note that I am passing in a CNTLM proxy (127.0.0.1:3128) when launching the Omniverse Launcher.

Any help is much appreciated.

Kind regards,

Yannick

Interestingly enough, accessing files from the Isaac mount is possible through Navigator.

Trying to open the same file through the Content browser in Isaac yields the following warning:

2022-04-26 13:11:52 [140,330ms] [Warning] [omni.kit.widget.versioning.checkpoints_model] Failed to get checkpoints for omniverse://localhost/Isaac/version.txt: Result.ERROR

Any thoughts?

Kind regards,

Yannick