Cannot connect 4 sensors to JN30B (Auvidea) carrier board

Dear all,

I’m trying to connect four MIPI sensor modules to a JN30B carrier board (Auvidea) with a Jetson Nano module.
I was able to confirm the connection of three sensor modules, but one of them cannot be connected.
With the CSI port of JN30B, CSI-AB, CSI-CD, and CSI-E can be connected to video devices with v4l2-ctl. CSI-F cannot connect to Video devices.
The MIPI sensor module connected to JN30B is Vision Components’ VC MIPI IMX296. It is a 1-lane sensor module.

Please give me some advice.

Thank you and best regards.
dmesg-imx296.txt (65.2 KB)

Hi N.Ogawa,

Please contact with Auvidea support: Support – Auvidea

Dear kayccc,

Thank you for your quick response.
I have already contacted Auvidea support. However, I haven’t received a decent reply from them for over a month. So I relied on NVIDIA FORUM to write.

This is about the specifications of JN30B, so I think it’s a good idea to ask the manufacturer, but I would appreciate any information.

Thank you.

This is related with JN30B board design, we’re not able to support.

Thanks

Dear kayccc,

Thank you for your response.

I haven’t been able to solve this problem for a long time and asked here.
I have no choice but to look forward to Auvidea’s support …
I would have been grateful if there was any information that could give me a hint about this matter …

Let me ask you about the Jetson Nano module (P3448-0020).

1. Assume that the carrier board is designed to specifications.
    In that case, is it possible to connect four 1-lane cameras with the Jetson Nano module (P3448-0020)?

2. Can I get documentation related to connecting multiple cameras to the CSI of the Jetson Nano module (P3448-0020)?

I look forward to hearing from you.

1. Yes, can support one lane configure.
  2. Have a check from the download center. Jetson Download Center | NVIDIA Developer

Dear ShaneCCC,

Thank you for your information.
I will check a little more based on the information from you.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.