Cannot connect through DisplayPort neither usb-c port

I am using Jetson AGX Orin and trying to set it up for the first time.

For my first problem, I attempted to use my Display Port but did not receive a signal on my monitor. I checked the connection and changed the cable, but nothing happened.

I then tried to establish a serial connection via USB-C port and mobaXterm. However, I discovered that my revision is 0.1 instead of 1.0, so I attempted to use the following command:

sudo bash -c ‘echo “deb (link) r34.1 main” >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list’
sudo bash -c ‘echo “deb (link) main” >> /etc/apt/sources.list.d/nvidia-l4t-apt-source.list’

For my second problem, I encountered a ‘Permission Denied’ error. I searched for other solutions on Google but was unsuccessful.

I then skipped that part and ran the following commands:

sudo apt update
sudo apt dist-upgrade

For my third problem, the installation was successful, and I rebooted my device. However, I could no longer connect it to my PC using USB-C. My PC is unable to find the connection.

How can I resolve this issue?

Duplicated with Trouble setting up Jetson AGX Orin: USB-C Connection Issue - Jetson & Embedded Systems / Jetson AGX Orin - NVIDIA Developer Forums

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.