Cannot connect to System Monitor Backend error

Hi, I can’t connect to the System Monitor Backend…

Yesterday, I tried to use some Isaac SDK stuff and ran into an error (so I couldn’t run the SDK stuff) so I assume it can maybe have a link. I just don’t know where to search as I tried to uninstall all my Omniverse stuff and reinstall it again but the System Monitor still don’t work and while trying to install Isaac Sim I ran into this error :

Error occurred during installation of Isaac Sim: Command failed: “/home/fizyr/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh”
[Error] [carb] [Plugin: libcarb.scripting-python.plugin.so] Could not load the dynamic library from /home/fizyr/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/kit/plugins/libcarb.scripting-python.plugin.so. Error: libcrypt.so.1: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
[Error] [carb] [Plugin: omni.ext.plugin] Dependency: [carb::scripting::IScripting v1.0] failed to be resolved.
/home/fizyr/.local/share/ov/pkg/isaac_sim-2021.2.1/omni.isaac.sim.post.install.sh: line 10: 6112 Segmentation fault (core dumped) ${SCRIPT_DIR}/omni.isaac.sim.warmup.sh

Isaac Sim was working fin before as well and I’m using it in a Linux environment.

Can someone please help me ?

Best,