Cannot Import FBX File Error Omniverse Create

I cannot import an FBX file into Omniverse Create and wondering if there is a size limitation and if so can I adjust it up as this is a short FBX Video Render actually. See Error Below
Couldn’t Import Asset:C:/Users/Engineer/Desktop/ASRS Example1b.fbx, code:OmniConverterStatus.FILE_READ_ERROR, error: Failed to convert FBX file that’s over 2GB

Hello @rick.graff! I am not aware of a size limitation for FBX files. From the error message you added, it looks like the issue is occurring with the Conversion of the FBX file to USD. I am messaging the dev team to confirm if there is a size limitation.

Can you attach a copy of your logs from here: C:\Users\<USERNAME>\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\Kit\Create?

Also, if you would like, you can send me a copy of your FBX file and I can have the dev team take a look at it. You can email it to me at omniversecommunity@nvidia-omniverse.atlassian.net

I have just encountered this limitation too, and can’t get my FBX file imported, is there a reason for it ? any workaround ?

Can you both send in your FBX files and we can take a look. There is not a known file size limit as far as I know. Have you also looked at exporting as an USD file from your Creative application instead of fbx ?