Cannot log in SDK Manager

Hi,
I’m not able to log in my account through SDK Manager, although my developer.nvidia.com account is correctly set, because I can access the website. I have the following error : Incorrect email or password
Any ideas ?
Thanks !!

Hi,

Welcome to the NVIDIA Developer forums!. Are you using the latest version of the SDKM?

Oww, I just saw SDKM does not support Ubuntu 20.04 … Is there any alternative solution for flashing Jetpack with Cuda+Cudnn on a Jetson AGX Developer Kit (not Orin) ?

I will need to move this to topic to the Jetson AGX Xavier category so the support team can answer that question.

The JetPack/SDK Manager version 5.x can use Ubuntu 20.04, but the earlier ones are only for use with Ubuntu 18.04. However, that requirement is mostly just the GUI. You could flash on command line from 20.04 if the flash software is already set up:
sudo flash.sh jetson-agx-xavier-devkit mmcblk0p1

This will not give you the opportunity to install optional software, e.g., CUDA, but you can later run SDKM and uncheck flash and then install optional packages.

Note that this would work with JetPack/SDKM 4 or 5. Currently JP5 is only a developer preview, but I saw the full release was announced to be expected on either Aug. 10 or Aug. 11 (I forget which). You might want to wait until then and go with the full release unless you want the 4.x release.

Hi,
Thanks for your reply. So is SDKM installation the only way for flashing the board with CUDA included ?
My problem here is that I’m not able to install Cuda+Cudnn manually. I’ve followed many tutorials but all I could manage to do is to install correctly Cuda without Cudnn (which I need for my AI project).
And as you said, flash the board from command line doesn’t include Cuda either.
What would you advise me to do ?
Thanks !

JetPack/SDKM is the only way to flash an AGX since a recovery mode AGX is a custom USB device needing a custom USB driver, and part of the flash software is known as the “driver package” for this reason.

The recommended method of installing CUDA would be from the same JetPack/SDKM after the system is fully and normally booted. This happens automatically once flash completes, assuming you are monitoring to finish the first boot setup. However, if first boot is complete, and if you’ve added the right repositories for apt, then you can actually use apt-get to install that content.

The repository to add would depend on release used.

If you want to use the Ubuntu 20.04 release, then I saw announcements that this will be released later this week (I forget the exact date which was listed, but tentatively Aug. 10 or 11).