Cannot prepare file for download, the server has returned HTTP403 for signed URL

Hello,
when I try to download the Code or Isaac Sim or any other extension - I am getting the following error:

Error occurred during installation of Code: [a89d4190-6a7f-4a02-9827-8e29cadb7a10] Cannot prepare file for download, the server has returned HTTP403 for signed URL

Also the Nucleus is hanging all the time, as described here: The Nucleus service appears to be unresponsive - #6 by randy.frank

The whole thing began yesterday, since two days ago I was able to download them but for other reasons had to reinstall everything.

1 Like

Same issue here. The download server was down for 2 days.

It looks life half of the problem has gone - I can download the extensions now.
However Nucleus is still hanging - any solution for that?

Hello @user93946 & @Dara.Zheng! We are having some technical difficulties and had to take new installs of Nucleus offline for a few days. You can get the latest updates by checking this forum post: [Technical Issues] Some Application Downloads will Fail (Updated)

Update! Cache has installations have been restored. Please download / update to version 2022.1.0. Audio2Face is still down.

Hello,
I have a similar problem:
Error: [ac80dec5-50eb-439d-8ab6-91b21d29e125] Cannot sign URL for download, the server has returned HTTP403

Please help me

403 error

same here, seems this has been a problem from the 3rd of march, does not fill me with hope

(post deleted by author)

same issue here.cant install both the cache and the view

following