Cannt access rtsp with rtspsrc sometimes

• Hardware Platform : T4
• DeepStream Version: 5.1.0

Hi, NVs,

I have test the rtsp source for pipeline, and I cann’t access rtsp sometimes, it shows **PERF: 0.00 (0.00). Sometimes it run normaly, shows that **PERF: 25.33 (25.09) .

I can confirm that the rtsp source is normaly as I can pull it with opencv cv2.VideoCapture(rtsp) command in conda env which build without gstreamer. I also can pull it from video software just like VLC.

However when I pull it with cv2.VideoCapture(rtsp) build with gstreamer env, the error happend, it shows like below.

OpenCV Error: Unspecified error (GStreamer: unable to start pipeline
) in cvCaptureFromCAM_GStreamer, file /home/dell/opencv/opencv-3.4.0/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp, line 890
VIDEOIO(cvCreateCapture_GStreamer (CV_CAP_GSTREAMER_FILE, filename)): raised OpenCV exception:

/home/dell/opencv/opencv-3.4.0/modules/videoio/src/cap_gstreamer.cpp:890: error: (-2) GStreamer: unable to start pipeline
 in function cvCaptureFromCAM_GStreamer

And the error happend in deepstream is below.

So I think it must be gstreamer plugin problem about rtspsrc. Can you help me analyse this problem?

Thanks.

gstreamer is an open source project.

Hi, @Fiona.Chen

I knonw it is an open source project. Any advice about this problem?

Thanks!

It is not DeepStream issue.

What I can provide is some simple suggestion. The link of the source code is here: gst/rtsp/gstrtspsrc.c · 1.14 · GStreamer / gst-plugins-good · GitLab

The rtsp protocol is RFC 2326 - Real Time Streaming Protocol (RTSP) (ietf.org), authorization part refer to RFC 2617 - HTTP Authentication: Basic and Digest Access Authentication (ietf.org)

The camera(the rtsp server) which caused the problem does not response correct authorization method to the client(the deepstream app). You need to consult to your camera vendor to resolve the issue.

This is deepstream forum. Let’s focus on DeepStream issues and requirements. We can not support all open source projects here.

Hi, @Fiona.Chen

Thanks for your reply, we will find more information for this problem.