Cant compile Tensor RT Engine in Machinima

Hello.
I’m having trouble using Machinima. From the very beginning, she did not want to install (after downloading the files and installing nothing happened)
I managed to solve it by restarting my computer. However, a new problem has already appeared in the software itself. I can’t compile Tensor engine. Compiling freezes by 2.3% every time and throws an error.
A couple of weeks ago everything worked as expected, but now there is such a problem.

Here is the message i get after error
2022-11-22 13:18:07 [Error] [omni.audio2face.utility.scripts.utils] Unable to build TensorRT model for: c:\users\whitey\appdata\local\ov\pkg\machinima-2022.2.1\extscache\omni.audio2gesture.core_deps-0.2.9+cp37\deps\audio2gesture-data\data\audio2gesture-nets\offline_v1\model.onnx

In attach you can find file for which machinimais pointing
Thank you in advance. Waiting for your reply.
model.onnx (4.0 MB)

Hello @labuschevskyy!

What is your system environment? Operating System? GPU / GPU Driver?

Hello,
CPU Ryzen 9 5950X
GPU RTX 4090 (GPU Driver 526.98 Studio Edition)
RAM 96 GB
It’s definitely not about the hardware, especially since until recently everything worked

Hi, any thoughts?

Hello. Is there any chance to get help from you?
I’m really stumped with this error.
Thank you.

I got new error when trying to reinstall Machinima.
Error occurred during installation of Machinima Beta: The following file is used by another process: EBUSY: resource busy or locked, open ‘C:\Users\WHITEY\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\deps\5044a7a54c34ed0f728ee605db2aac08\exts\omni.kit.telemetry\omni.telemetry.transmitter\carb.tokens.plugin.dll’
Maybe this causing problems from very beginning?

Hi. Is there any chance to get answer from you?)

Hi, i am still struggling with this

Hi. I am having the same issue.
Using Machinima 2022.2.0 Beta, with nothing but the base skeleton on stage, I get the dreaded “Failed to build TensorRT engine” error.

Windows 11(Version 21H2)
i9 - 9900k
32 GB Ram
RTX 4080