Can't find 'cuda32d.lib'

Hi everybody…

I have to compile a code that was made on a 64-bit system on my 32-bit system…
The thing is, I already read evereything I could find about the erros I’m getting, but I can’t manage to fix this one:

1>------ Build started: Project: AES_Leo_32, Configuration: Debug Win32 ------
1>Compiling…
1>aes.c
1>main.c
1>c:\users\usuário\documents\visual studio 2008\projects\aes_leo_32\aes_leo_32\main.c(236) : warning C4996: ‘fopen’: This function or variable may be unsafe. Consider using fopen_s instead. To disable deprecation, use _CRT_SECURE_NO_WARNINGS. See online help for details.
1> c:\program files\microsoft visual studio 9.0\vc\include\stdio.h(237) : see declaration of ‘fopen’
1>Generating Code…
1>Linking…
1>LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file ‘cuda32d.lib’
1>Project : warning PRJ0018 : The following environment variables were not found:
1>$(NVSDKCUDA_ROOT)
1>Build log was saved at “file://c:\Users\Usuário\Documents\Visual Studio 2008\Projects\AES_Leo_32\AES_Leo_32\Debug\BuildLog.htm”
1>AES_Leo_32 - 1 error(s), 1 warning(s)
========== Build: 0 succeeded, 1 failed, 0 up-to-date, 0 skipped ==========

Any ideas on what might be going on?

Thanks

Hi LeoSantos,

please check NVSDKCUDA_ROOT environment varialble. Then check the path in the linker command line of your project: Properties → Configuration properties - Linker - Command line. Check the path after /LIBPATH key, it should specify folder with cuda32d.lib (C:\ProgramData\NVIDIA Corporation\NVIDIA GPU Computing SDK 4.0\C\common\lib\Win32, for example).

I think your project configuration has all path relating to 64-bit system, you should change it for 32-bit system.