Can't get login prompts with virtual consoles after loading Nvidia driver 384.69

Hi everyone. I decided to post here for the first time since I can’t seem to find the answer to my problem after doing many Google searches. I have a Gigabyte R280-G20 server with an Nvidia Quadro K5000 card. I’m stumped as to why CentOS 7u3 won’t boot to the login prompt on virtual consoles tty2 and up. The GUI boots up on tty1. The latest Nvidia 384.69 Linux 64-bit driver is installed and it seems to be causing the issue because the system works fine with the nouveau driver. I’m running CentOS 7u3.

I’ve added “rd.driver.blacklist=nouveau nouveau.modeset=0” to /etc/default/grub. Also added “blacklist nouveau” to /etc/modprobe.d/blacklist.conf.

Here’s a link to what the screen looks like on every console from tty2 and up.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1k4kT8f2oWpUmk5STQzZVJXNWc/view?usp=sharing

I’ve tried playing around with getty services such as systemctl start getty@tty2.service. That didn’t help though. I’ve also reloaded the system with CentOS 6u8 just to see what happens and it works fine. I had a GUI on tty1 and login prompts with tty2 and up. Any idea why I have no login prompts with CentOS 7u3 and the Nvidia driver? Thanks!

One other thing I should mention is that everything works fine if I use the onboard video and not the Quadro K5000 card with the Nvidia driver.

are you able to SSH in? Maybe you could check if there is any service still waiting to start/finish:

systemctl list-jobs

that should give you the list if not mistaken.