Cant get to work facemak NVIDIA-AI-IOT/face-mask-detection

Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.

• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
Jetson NX
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version

• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
im trying to install some facemask detection demo (the one made by Nvidia) and i get this error

nx@nx-desktop:~/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/ds_configs$ deepstream-app -c deepstream_app_source1_camera_masknet_gpu.txt
Error: Could not parse TLT encoded model file path
Failed to parse group property
** ERROR: <gst_nvinfer_parse_config_file:1242>: failed

Using winsys: x11
0:00:00.377810987 28909 0xf2d2810 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:766:gst_nvinfer_start:<primary_gie> error: Configuration file parsing failed
0:00:00.377901708 28909 0xf2d2810 WARN nvinfer gstnvinfer.cpp:766:gst_nvinfer_start:<primary_gie> error: Config file path: /home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/ds_configs/config_infer_primary_masknet_gpu.txt
** ERROR: main:655: Failed to set pipeline to PAUSED
Quitting
ERROR from primary_gie: Configuration file parsing failed
Debug info: /dvs/git/dirty/git-master_linux/deepstream/sdk/src/gst-plugins/gst-nvinfer/gstnvinfer.cpp(766): gst_nvinfer_start (): /GstPipeline:pipeline/GstBin:primary_gie_bin/GstNvInfer:primary_gie:
Config file path: /home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/ds_configs/config_infer_primary_masknet_gpu.txt
App run failed

hope you can help me thanks!

• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
while trying to run
nx@nx-desktop:~/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/ds_configs$ deepstream-app -c deepstream_app_source1_video_masknet_gpu.txt

• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description) im trying to install and run the sample demo

Hi,

Error: Could not parse TLT encoded model file path

The error indicates that deepstream-app cannot find the file correctly.
Could you check if the file exists first?

Thanks.

No it doesnt and I don’t knownwhere to find it, shall i download it or is it generated?

or do you know what can i do to get that file?

Hi,

The model should generate in the training stage.
Have you applied the training steps shared in this section first?

Thanks.

Yes i did

for transforming into kitty i did this

python3 data2kitti.py --kaggle-dataset-path “/home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master”
–mafa-dataset-path “/home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/face-mask-detection-data/MAFA Dataset”
–fddb-dataset-path “/home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master”
–widerface-dataset-path “/home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/face-mask-detection-data/Wider Face Dataset”
–kitti-base-path “/home/nx/Downloads/face-mask-detection-master/face-mask-detection”
–category-limit 6000 \ # i used this numbers for no reason if you have a
recommendation please let me know
–tlt-input-dims_width 500
–tlt-input-dims_height 500
–train

after that i dont know where to find “tlt-encoded-model” , model-engine-file, int8-calib-file

Or is there any video tutorial?

Hi,

Do you run TLT training on the XavierNX?
Please noted that training with TLT is only on x86 with NVIDIA GPU such as a V100.

For more TLT document, please check this page:
https://developer.nvidia.com/tlt-getting-started

Thanks.