Can't Install collaboration nucleus server

I am not able to connect the nucleus server and it shows this.

Error occurred during installation of Nucleus Workstation: Command failed: “C:\Omniverse_Library\nucleus-workstation-2021.1.0\setup\nucleus-setup.exe” -i
ERROR: The system cannot find the file specified.

ERROR: Access is denied.

Unhandled exception. System.ComponentModel.Win32Exception (740): The requested operation requires elevation.
at System.Diagnostics.Process.StartWithCreateProcess(ProcessStartInfo startInfo)
at System.Diagnostics.Process.Start()
at OmniProcesses.Processes.StartProcess(String FileName, String Arguments, Boolean Wait, Boolean RedirectOutput, ProcessWindowStyle Style)
at NucleusSetup.Program.StartSystemMonitor()
at NucleusSetup.Program.Install()
at NucleusSetup.Program.Main(String args)

{0DDC5EEA-9E8E-4FAB-ACFF-089178A29E31}.png

@juliechiang0515 - Are you running with admin privileges on your system?
Also can you
1 uninstall the Launcher via the windows settings/control panel.
2 Make sure all Launcher processes are stopped
3 execute launcher install again and try to install Nucleus.

Hi @mirice mirice,
Thanks for your reply:)
I still cannot install Nucleus even i reinstall the launcher and I am unable to run with admin (right click “run with admin”). Please see the attached image.
{09A762EE-87F4-4610-91DE-FB3542D6BF78}.png
What my solution is log in with Admin account ( I am using firm computer, i think it’s the internal setting issue) and then connect the Nuclues server in Admin account. It works.

But i faced another problem is not I cannot connect to sketchUP now.
I’ve succeed connect to Sketchup at the beginning, but due to some reason. It’s not connected after i uninstall and install.

Please see the below info:
Error occurred during installation of Trimble SketchUp: Command failed: “C:\Users\julie.chiang1\AppData\Local\ov\pkg\sketchup-connector-101.1.419\SketchUpOmniSetup.exe” /INSTALL

Unhandled Exception: System.Security.SecurityException: Requested registry access is not allowed.
at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowSecurityException(ExceptionResource resource)
at Microsoft.Win32.RegistryKey.OpenSubKey(String name, Boolean writable)
at System.Environment.SetEnvironmentVariable(String variable, String value, EnvironmentVariableTarget target)
at SketchUpOmniSetup.Connector.AddToEnvironmentVariable(String newValue)
at SketchUpOmniSetup.Connector.Install2019Connector(Boolean Auto)
at SketchUpOmniSetup.Program.Main(String args)

@juliechiang0515 -
I am sorry that i was not clear in that you have to haver Admin account privileges. So yes when you run from Admin account then you can install.

As to your next issue with sketchUP, it looks like some type of privilege issue again.
Perhaps you installed the connector under one user id and now are using Admin to install?
Can you tell me if this is true?

Hi @mirice

No, Im using the same user to install Sketchup.
It didn’t happen to other connector like:Rhino/UnrealEngine.

Thanks

Hi @mirice

Is there any update about this problem?

Thank you very much.