Can't login to Omniverse account. (Unexpected token'<',")

Hi.
I’m trying to login to my account on Omniverse Launcher 1.9.11 for Windows 11 but whenever I enter the email, I get the message (Unexpected token’<',") and won’t login. I have reset my internet and restarted computer but it had no effect. Reinstalling the launcher doesn’t solve the problem either. However, I could only login using wifi at home but can’t do it with mobile hotspot or other internet devices.

@erfanradfar200117 i am just another user, and that does sounds peculiar. a few inquiries:

• where are you located geographically?
  • could you upload your OV launcher log for troubleshooting? you can find the file in either location: %userprofile%\.nvidia-omniverse\logs\launcher.log or ~/.nvidia-omniverse/logs/launcher.log
  • which default browser are you using? there’re reports of users having issues with login when using firefox as default; so see if anything changes on your end after switching to other browser.

Thanks for answering @Simplychenable
I’m in Iran and I think here, we may be banned from Amazon Cloudflare. However it’s weird that I can login with some internet services and with some can’t. Anyway, I attached both successful and failed logins files here.
I use Chrome as default browser.
launcher_fail.log (4.7 KB)
launcher_success.log (2.0 KB)

I solved the problem. It was due to banned DNS.

1 Like