Cant Use GPIO Properly

Hi,

We are using a custom board. Following pins are used for GPIO:

GPIO (CVB_WIFI_WAKE_AP) - GPIO10_WIFI_WAKE_AP
GPIO (CVB_BT_WAKE_AP) - GPIO13_BT_WAKE_AP

I am connecting a GPIO board which gives low(0) for 5 sec. and high(1) for another 5 sec. repeatedly. But i cant read these values from these pins. Their value is always 1. I guess high(1) is the default value for these pins.

I followed the TX2 Configuring Pinmux GPIO and PAD but I couldnt figure out required changes on Jetson-TX2-Generic-Customer-Pinmux-Template.xlsm file. I have tried to change the “Wake Pin” value to “No” for these pins. Created .cfg files and applied BCT to TX2 but it didnt work. Behaviour was the same.

How should i change the values on the excel file to make these pins work?

I can get input from another 2 GPIO pins:
SOM: GPIO11/AP_WAKE_BT
GPIO (CVB_BT_EN) - GPIO12_BT_EN

Using the following sysfs numbers to listen to ports:

SOM: GPIO11/AP_WAKE_BT - 389
GPIO (CVB_BT_EN) - GPIO12_BT_EN - 332
GPIO (CVB_WIFI_WAKE_AP) - GPIO10_WIFI_WAKE_AP - 336
GPIO (CVB_BT_WAKE_AP) - GPIO13_BT_WAKE_AP - 333

Thank you.

hello r1ch13r1ch,

since Wifi is integrated on module instead of carrier board. these two pin might be controlled by wifi driver.
you might refer to [Jetson TX2 Series OEM Product Design Guide] from Jetson Download Center
thanks

Hi, thank you for your quick answer.

So, is it not possible to use them?

I generate 2 .cfg files with python script.
I copied them to L4T/bootloader/t186ref/BCT/ directory as;

tegra186-mb1-bct-pinmux-quill-p3310-1000-a00.cfg
tegra186-mb1-bct-pad-quill-p3310-1000-a00.cfg

I place my backup image to bootloader/ as system.img and run the following command at L4T/ directory:
sudo ./flash.sh -r jetson-tx2 mmcblk0p1

Will this apply BCT changes?
I couldnt see the names of the files i placed to BCT folder on the output of flash.sh command.

It turns out we should change the “tegra186-mb1-bct-pinmux-quill-p3310-1000-c03.cfg” file. Flashing a backup image applies BCT changes. Now it works.

Thank you.