Can I request some more information?
Can you do two tests for me. Want to see if any of these tests result in Create working with your eGPU attached.
Get a Windows command prompt at the location of the desired Create version to be run. This location can be found by using the Launcher.
- Go to Launcher “Library” tab
- Select “Create” on the left pane
- Click on the hamburger icon and scroll down to “settings” and select
- Choose the version of Create and click on the “folder” icon OR get path from dialog
- Will show you path to folder that we want to get command prompt at
At the command prompt run
omni.create.singlegpu.bat --/renderer/activeGpu=<Number, 0…N>
Where activeGpu is the GPU instance to use
In your case there are the two tests
The first test will only use your laptop GPU
Second will only use the eGPU
Please tell me if any of these results in a viable Create.
Can you collect after each test?