Can't use Tesla K20Xm for graphic tasks with windows 10.

Hello everyone! I have problem with qemu-kvm virtual machine on windows 10. I use pci passthrough to give to the virtual machine gpu (Tesla K20Xm). I’ve tried to install different nvidia drivers (390.85, 441.22…), but everytime the same result. Driver is installed without any problem and windows can see video card. I can launch CUDA tasks and it works, but graphic benchmarks (like heaven or valley) does not use gpu.

When I try to open “NVIDIA control panel”, it returns “NVIDIA Display settings are not available. You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU”.

I’ve already used that video card on linux guest system for graphic tasks. I used virtualgl and NVIDIA driver and all graphic benchmarks worked well. But I don’t have any idea how to use Tesla K20Xm for graphic tasks with windows 10.

I have the same problem, install the T4 441.22 windows driver, but can not open the NVIDIA Control Panel. and it returns “NVIDIA Display settings are not available. You are not currently using a display attached to an NVIDIA GPU”.

As I understood NVIDIA driver for Tesla card doesn’t support NVIDIA control panel and graphic tasks because Tesla is a co processor which would be used along with a graphics card for computing purpose. But on linux we used NVIDIA driver with virtualgl and then we could work with graphic tasks well. Is there some analogue of virtualgl for windows?

But I tested by 418 version code, it can open the Panel,so i have this confusion.

As you said,the T4 doesn’t support NVIDIA control panel and graphic tasks, so cannot open the panel, but why previous version can open, they don’t give a well answer.