Cant write image on card

I see “ttrUSB0” in your reply, but I’m assuming this is just a typo. If not, then spelling “y” instead of “r” should solve it.

The device numbering on the PC depends in part on detecting the serial UART, but the actual numbering may be bumped if there is more than one device (e.g., it might be “/dev/ttyUSB1”). There are also some devices which rename this, e.g., you might have an ACM brand device creating “/dev/ttyACM0”. One trick is to monitor “dmesg --follow” on the host PC, and then connect the USB serial device to see what messages it shows.

It doesn’t work … I’m totally frustrated to have spent my money buying this product … it doesn’t start with anything

hello glemusvictor,

may I know which release version you’re working with, please share your steps and failure logs for reference.
there’s also an alternative approach, you could download SDKManager to setup the development environment.
thanks

I have a jetson nano (P3450 ) and I’m using windows 10 and I follow all steps like web site Nvidia (using balena and nv-jetson-nano-sd-card-image-r32.4.2b)… When attached microsd into the jetson nano on the screen appear only Nvidia logo and stay it there… nothing more. I flashed various micro sd in windows and ubuntu (using balena) but the result is the same. Can I use SDKManager in Windows 10…?

When I pointing to Target Hardware image this appears:

Jetson Nano [developer kit version]
P3448-0000 module
P3449-0000 carrier board

hello glemusvictor,

could you please replace your working environment;
you may check the system requirements, Host OS: Ubuntu Desktop 16.04 and 18.04 on x64 system.
thanks

SDKM requires Ubuntu Linux (preferably version 18.04). VMs have issues with flashing, but if you have enough VM skill it might work. Typically a VM works ok for just adding extra/optional packages.