[CGF] No vehicle in configuration in the rig file DW_NOT_AVAILABLE: dwRig_getVehicle

Please provide the following info (tick the boxes after creating this topic):
Software Version
DRIVE OS 6.0.8.1

Target Operating System
Linux

Hardware Platform
DRIVE AGX Orin Developer Kit (940-63710-0010-300)

Host Machine Version
native Ubuntu Linux 20.04 Host installed with DRIVE OS Docker Containers

Unable to read single camera with simple CGF app,
PerceptionPipeV0_2.zip (25.9 KB)
here is the uploaded sample, it is similar to minipipeline but much simpler.
I am trying to visualize simple gsml camera with minipipeline renderer,
But i think rig file has something missing causing this error
LoaderResourceManager.cpp:288 DriveWorks Error DW_NOT_AVAILABLE: dwRig_getVehicle(&vehicle, m_rigHandle)
Can you suggest minimum rig file for testing simple custom CGF ?
or this error is something completely different?

Best Regards,
Sushant

Dear @sushant.bahadure,
Does it mean, you want to render live camera like how minipipeline replay the camera feed data? Could you share the logs as well.

Yes, that is what I am trying to achieve now, similar to minipipeline renderer I wanted to use CGF demo renderer, bit that is different topic. For now here are the logs
launcher.log (21.5 KB)
mainClient_0.log (27.8 KB)
schedule_manager_0.log (880.4 KB)
ssm.log (8.2 KB)
Stm master log was empty.

@SivaRamaKrishnaNV friendly reminder…

Hi @SivaRamaKrishnaNV @VickNV , do we have any updates about it? A friendly reminder

Dear @sushant.bahadure,
I see rig.json file in the launcher.log. May I know if your sample is using that rig file.
You can check adding "parameter": "camera-name=<camera name>,interface=csi-ab,CPHY-mode=1,link=1,output-format=processed,async-record=1" to your rig file. I notice minpipeline uses /usr/local/driveworks-5.14/data/samples/minipipeline/dataset/rig.json `

Dear @SivaRamaKrishnaNV ,
My sample does not use /usr/local/driveworks-5.14/data/samples/minipipeline/dataset/rig.json file,
it uses …/dataset/rig.json file, and if you see that file I have already added parameter Camera name etc, relevant string for my camera, I am sure that this string works since I used the same rig file for the sample camera application from dw samples.
Anyways I copied vehicle parameter content from /usr/local/driveworks-5.14/data/samples/minipipeline/dataset/rig.json and I can run my application
Thank you.

1 Like

I did not notice your rig.file in zip and thought issue is related to rig file as I see terminate called after throwing an instance of ‘dw::core::ExceptionWithStatusCode<int, dw::core::detail::IntToStr>’
what(): 10: apps/roadrunner-2.0/module/LoaderResourceManager.cpp:288 DriveWorks Error DW_NOT_AVAILABLE: dwRig_getVehicle(&vehicle, m_rigHandle)
in the launcher.log.

Thanks for the update.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.