Change the frame rate while decoding and encoding simultaneously in a single pipeline

Hi, I am working with Jetson AGX Xavier and trying to decode and encode a sample video with 25fps in a single pipeline. The pipeline goes like this:

gst-launch-1.0 filesrc location=sample.mp4 ! qtdemux ! h264parse ! nvv4l2decoder ! nvvidconv ! ‘video/x-raw, format=(string)I420’ ! videoparse width=1280 height=720 framerate=60 ! nvvidconv ! nvv4l2h264enc ! h264parse ! qtmux ! filesink location=output.mp4

As I want to change the frame rate from 25FPS to 60FPS, I am not able to achieve it. The output still has the 25fps. Is there a way can change the fps while encoding in the same pipeline ?

you can use gstreamer plugin videorate to control framerate. please refer to videorate

There is no update from you for a period, assuming this is not an issue anymore.
Hence we are closing this topic. If need further support, please open a new one.
Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.