i have made some changes in nvds_context_impl.cpp i can’t see those changes when i run python deepstream test 2 app with my custom model. I also used
CUDA_VER=10.2 make in the folder but still there are no chnages.
Please provide complete information as applicable to your setup.
• Hardware Platform (Jetson / GPU)
• DeepStream Version
• JetPack Version (valid for Jetson only)
• TensorRT Version
• NVIDIA GPU Driver Version (valid for GPU only)
• Issue Type( questions, new requirements, bugs)
• How to reproduce the issue ? (This is for bugs. Including which sample app is using, the configuration files content, the command line used and other details for reproducing)
• Requirement details( This is for new requirement. Including the module name-for which plugin or for which sample application, the function description)
Device - Jetson
Deepstream version 5.0
The issue can be reproduced by editing nvds_context_impl.cpp and seeing if the changes reflect when running a python app
Did you mean nvdsinfer_context_impl.cpp?
Yes. sorry for the typo
Have you rebuild and reinstall the corresponding lib?
I rebuilt it using the make command
You also need to run make isntall to make sure your new built lib replaced the default lib.
in the same directory?
whats the purpose of make install? does it also change the files in bin?
To copy the lib to the proper dir
Okay, I’ll do this stem and update the result