Changing Capture Resolution to 1280x720

Hi,

I’m using DriveOS version 5.1.6.1 and Driveworks version 2.2 to capture video from gmsl cameras in the Pegasus dev kit. Using driveworks api I’m successfully creating a sensor using dwSAL_createSensor, starting the sensor with dwSensor_start, and creating a serializer with dwSensorSerializer_initialize. I’m wondering if it’s possible to change the capture resolution from the default 1920x1208 to 1280x720, somewhere in this process or by adding a step with either NvMedia or CUDA or something else?

Thanks

Dear @aarong
Is it ok to resize the capture image. You can check Image Transformation module in DW(
DriveWorks SDK Reference: Image Transformation Interface)

Say I want to use dwImageTransformation_copyFullImage to resize the capture image as you suggest. How can I then use the serializer? Currently I’m using dwSensorSerializer_serializeCameraFrame to send data across the network by implementing a callback in my serializer paramters. Is there a way to do so with a dwImageHandle_t object?

Dear @aarong,
So your usecase is to get the captured image data in specific size and send to another process?

That is correct

Dear @aarong ,
dwImagehandle_t does not callback function like in Serializer.
You need to get the image, use Image transformation and use ImageStreamer to send it another process.

Dear @aarong ,
Do you have any queries furthur?